Linggo, Nobyembre 11, 2018

Praying gives you persistence and a reason to live

Your whole faith in Allah does, but with prayer, you are successful. I am thankful for prayer, guidance, food later(i'm fasting), delayed gratification(like fasting), new ways to conquer the paranormal problem. Alhamdulillah(All praise is due to Allah alone). Restraint is good and powerful. When you can control yourself, you can be successful. Why? If we become like animals who just do what they want to do any time, then we will be losers. I'm not saying the animals are losers by God's judgement. If you want to know the fate of animals, you can read here: https://islamqa.info/en/answers/11437/what-is-the-fate-of-animals-in-the-day-of-resurrection. I just knew this. Even the flies will be gathered. I'm not sure yet if they will go to heaven or hell after reading it, but there was something about God saying, "Be dust". You can voluntarily fast every Monday and Thursdays like the Prophet. Everyday, I have 1 hour settled for my studying Islam. Sometimes, I would go to YouTube and watch videos of like Mufti Menk. I also want to buy, insha'Allah, a robe like his or maybe have it any way I can, maybe through a gift, except stealing. Who knows? I may find it in a trash, and I'll just clean it. I was a scavenger back then of trash I sell on Junk Shops here in the Philippines. I want to be clean and pure while doing this, but sometimes maybe I will take risks to do a good deed, but I will clean myself later on. Man, God is good. I want him to be more good to me, so that's why I obey him as much as I can. I want to completely obey him so that paradise would be so sure of my life. I forgot the topic? Now why did I say praying gives persistence? Imagine compulsory needing to pray 5 times a day, and speaking good words along those prayers, and worshipping a God you believe without doubt, who will protect you from evil, doesn't that give you a lot of hope in life? 5 times a day. That means, if you think of killing yourself out of the hardships you face, you will resist that, because it is even commanded to us not to kill ourselves, or else you'll be punished in hell for eternity. You'll be doing that killing yourself in hell forever. Praying is positive. I have a motto saying, "God is the reason why". He is a reason. He is also the reason. He is the question, he is the answer.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento