Huwebes, Nobyembre 8, 2018

People living on a machine, paralyzed, on life support machines have hope

I'm thankful for:

1. Paradise
2. Good deeds I can do for Allah(swt)
3. Normalcy
4. Poor yet happy
5. Charity

Yes. They do. Do you know that for an intention to do good, Allah rewards that and records it as one good deed? Indeed. It's pretty nice. I became paralyzed before. The reason must only be known by Allah and the unseen who knows it. Maybe these paranormal beings following me everywhere I go were beings that have been lurking near me before. Hm... It's wierd. Anyway, I want to live life like the Prophet Muhammad did. With all my wealth right now in terms of material things, I am oh so grateful to Allah(swt), and I want to give things to the poor and needy. Allah is kind. We should take note that he is the most kind of all. He is just. As long as I am good, and being that authentic, and I believe in him, I can go to heaven. Of course, I will follow the 5 pillars of Islam because I'm a Muslim. Islam is the religion of Allah(swt) that he chose for his people. Whoever you are, if you're good to God, he will be good to you. Maybe you have bad thoughts about God. He knows all your secrets. Of course, bad thoughts aren't recorded, only good thoughts that you intend to do. Let's get back to the topic. When we do a bad deed, it isn't recorded immediately. It is only recorded after 6 hours, as I read, and if before 6 hours you've already repented, it will not be recorded. I am amazed by Islam. Do you know that I pray sometimes in prostration to Allah(swt) using English? I am memorizing the English Translation of the prayer in Arabic. I have some papers here with the translation. Alhamdulillah(Praise be to God). I think you can repent to God just by feeling it or thinking of it. He is most High, and most appreciative. He wants you to know that he exists and he forgives all sins he said, just repent to him. While reciting the Istighfar or the part of the prayer where I repent with words to Allah(swt), while in English, it just seems simple words. All are good words. Imagine being filled with good words. You hear them being recited by you. What will your life be? And having comfort to the fact that there is a God, not a human, that can forgive you and take away the distress you are feeling and give you hope, and provide for you, love you, and give you Paradise, the true success. Alhamdulillah.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento