Linggo, Setyembre 30, 2018

Whatever Allah wills

I'm not going to write what 5 things, people, God himself, or anything that exist, I am thankful for now just like what I do on the past posts. I realized I have so many to thank for and I've been performing Dhikr(Hope I'm right), wherein I, in my heart, thank Allah, or even when I pray. I just recite it inside me, and not only that, I also even invoke it. I say it. From to time, I say, "Praise be to God or Alhamdulillah", Subhnallah, LailahaillAllah, Allahukabar. When we say those 4 words, we are planted a tree in Paradise. Wow. I am trying to control my excitement. I could've put an exclamation mark on that wow. Still, I didn't. Why? Because I don't think I need to. I just need to place my trust in Allah, and remain calm, patient, disciplined. I love Allah. Why again should I control my emotions just like that excitement? If I don't, I won't have discipline I need to perform as a good human being. How do I define success?

Simple. SUCCESS. That's it. God grants infinite power from himself to us, and the free flowing energy around us makes me think good things about success. SUCCESS, the true one, as stated in the Quran, is reaching Jannah Paradise. We should have paradise here first, before we get to Jannah, as stated in the Quran. So make your life good. Surround it with good, by being good. Let what comes out from you externally, to be passed on to others, to be heard by God, seen by him, be good. Good words. Good deeds.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento