Biyernes, Nobyembre 9, 2018

What should I do?

I am thankful for air, peace, tranquility, sustenance, and balance. Good to be back. Wasn't able to sleep after our midnight prayer Tajahhud, as far as I remember. Take it easy myself, these paranormal beings will eventually vanish. I learn something about them and how to handle life as time goes by. I don't need to mind them much. I need to keep busy. Don't need to let them win over me. They're noisy. I am learning to stay more calm. I'm thinking of doing ruqya, but that would make me unelegible for being from the 70,000 who will enter heaven without being brought to account. Hm... Maybe I'm not part of that like somebody who will enter heaven even if he/she isn't part of that. There are really beings telling what's inside my mind and Ruqya seems to be a thing that is used in exorcism that I can use. I'm listening to a Ruqya now. I just knew it has an Ayat Al-Kursi and Al-Fatihah.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento