Biyernes, Nobyembre 23, 2018

What success means to me.

Success for me simply is defined as it is. I don't want to add another meaning to it. I mean... Success is success. A succession. That's all. The true success is reaching Jannah, as told by the Quran. I've been pondering about life. I must remain humble. How can I say this... What? What is it? This thing. They are my friends. I've created a song about them. Here it goes:

Bliss

Here I am again
lost in despair of hope
yet I remembered Allah
may he be glorified and exalted
so the story goes like this
i don't want enemies
just friends
but Iblis, maybe him
cursed me with this
paranormal beings
are they jinns?
ghosts or saitans
what is this?
do you hear it?
sometimes i miss
the days when it was quiet
with the mercy of Allah
even with this,
i am full of bliss

Chorus:

Hello there
My name is Emem
Can you hear me?
Salam walaikum
Allah cares
Who's with me?
It is Allah
Where am I?
I am home
Nearing the final abode
Paradise
I can't believe my eyes
I am home

Sometimes I don't know anymore
but I will strive
I will survive
I will, insha'Allah, create memories
to rest in peace
Oh, my God, what is this?

It's not finished yet. But I just want to share what I've done so far. I'm relaxing as I work. Work for me, is any action. Even if you're dead, you are still working. Why? You're spirit is alive. And even if it wasn't, your momentum or potential as a bone, defined as still you, is still working. You have, at your physical self, atoms, maybe moving. You are still working even if all that you are is immobile completely. Your work can still be great. I am working when I am breathing. I am working when I am thinking. I am working.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento