Lunes, Nobyembre 26, 2018

I feel good

I am thankful for feeling good, abstaining from sin, Allah(may he be glorified and exalted)'s help, forgiveness, self-control. Alhamdulillah(Praise be to God). I feel good. As I've told, I am now allowed to go outside the unit, but not far away, only where they can see me. I cannot go down or up other floors. It's alright. I'm being disciplined. They don't want problems. It's great to be alive and worshiping the only true God which is Allah. Alhamdulillah. I'm thinking, maybe I'll be famous one day and people will be searching my name on Google and come to this site. For anybody who wants to help and can afford it, you can donate to my Paypal. There's a link to that on the right side panel. I'm going to fast again on Thursday. Alhamdulillah. Allah is the greatest or Allahuakbar. I am oh so thankful to the Lord Allah for all the blessings he has bestowed upon me. I am nothing without Allah. I belong to him, and to him I shall return. You say you belong to him and will return to him when you face calamity knowing that whatever is happening to you, it is sure you will come back to your Lord. I am interested in applying lessons from poverty. There are precious lessons there. I dream of a home where there are recycled things, practical arts, and whatever I learned that are good. I studied practical arts, maybe back at grade school, where we created what my teacher calls, as far as I remember, a 'Slam book'. I consider a notebook also a book. That's alright 'cause it's a book with notes. I have these notebooks where I've jotted notes and I envision it on a library of mine. Even if that library just starts here, even on a shelf. It's not on a shelf now, but it's right here on a desk where the computer is.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento