Biyernes, Nobyembre 2, 2018

Had a hard time last night

I don't know why, but my heart just suddenly palpitated hard. Was I just so tired? Maybe the paranormal I'm talking about is connected. I fasted yesterday. I told my mom this morning and she thought it was my fasting that made it. I was scared but I stayed calm as much as I can. I invoked Allah's name in my head and maybe even whispered, asking for help. I was also complaining in my head asking why. There's someone in the Quran named Ya'qub who said, "I only complain of my grief and sorrow to Allah... [Quran: Surah Yusuf: Verse 86]. Why would God do this to me? I'm not perfect. Allah has punished me. It's a blessing in disguise too. I don't want to think that I am punished by Allah. Sometimes, I get stupefied thinking this could go all of my life. But I searched for something that makes your wishes come true and I followed the instructions. I said the hasanat or the one giving peace and blessings to Muhammad, as it was given to Ibrahim, 11 times, and 1000 times of "Alahus Samad" and 11 times again of the hasanat. Then I sent blessings upon the prophet in a way I can, as instructed. Some sort of Savab/Sawab. It was Savab on the video but I searched Google for it's meaning and I remember Sawab came, so maybe it was a typo. Then I made a dua for my Hajat, and I searched how, but I didn't see a specific point on how so I just prayed 2 rakaats of prayer because there was a salatul-Hajat said in a page I saw. Maybe I can pray for it that way. I remember even praying a normal dua with my hands asking for something. If you could pray for me, if you pity me, I would be grateful to you, and for my sister who passed away. Alhamdulillah. I prayed Fajr but I slept again until Duhr and prayed. Now I'm alive. When we sleep, it's a minor death. Oh yeah. I remember saying to my mom that each time she thinks of wanting to die, as far as I remember, she just remembers that every time we sleep, it is a minor death. Maybe I just need to sleep it each night because all day paranormal beings tell what's inside my mind. Sometimes, I am in bliss because of my faith in Allah. I worship him everyday and night.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento