Sabado, Nobyembre 3, 2018

Alhamdulillah or Praise be to God

I am thankful for:

1. Allah's(swt) mercy.
2. Hope from Allah(swt).
3. Kindness
4. Good
5. Paradise

Alhamdulillah(Praise be to God or All praise is due to God alone). I think I would be changing the translation I do here with Alhamdulillah to "All praise is due to God alone" because that would entail we should praise God alone. I think Allah(swt) would forgive if you praise people, but never in a way that you praise God, be the same with theirs. I have a Tuna Omelette here bought from 7-11. I didn't buy it. I really love the poor. I want to be closer to them than the rich. I want to be surrounded by Muslims. Alhamdulillah. Nothing is impossible with Allah(swt). If you only know my situation. I am here with super-natural beings that tell what's inside my mind. It's insane. But with Allah(swt), and my worship towards him, he has given me bliss.

And O ye Believers! turn ye all together towards Allah, that ye may attain Bliss.

Look at these faces everywhere. We should now bow to the Lord. Why are we still persisting in sin? Do we think that this has been made so that we should sin more? Even these super-natural beings telling what's inside my mind is also a blessing because I have been closer to God because of them, and add these faces everywhere. Who else can do this? Not a man. Not a creation of God. But only God. Only Allah(swt). I am oh so thankful to the Lord Allah(swt). I will be held in honor because I have read, as far as I can remember, that when you are in a state of injustice, and you persist worshipping God, you will be held in honor. Alhamdulillah. May Allah(swt) have mercy on his believers and guide the unbelievers. I shall be afraid only of Allah(swt), as Allah(swt) wants. You can only follow your parents, and be obedient to them, as long as their commandment does not sway you from Allah(swt)'s commands. Allahuakbar(Allah is the greatest). I want to be in Paradise. I want to live poor and die poor and be among the poor in the Day of Resurrection. That way, I would be first of those who enter Jannah or Paradise. Alhamudlillah(All praise is due to God alone). Allah(swt) has made my websites clear and pure. Away from sin. Allah(swt) is full of praise, full of glory. May God bestow mercy on me and his believers. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento