Lunes, Nobyembre 5, 2018

Why do I feel sleepy?

I am thankful for:

1. Still alive and has a good chance to go to Jannah(Paradise).
2. Birthday yesterday(I ate litson manok or roasted chicken).
3. A silent older brother greeted me happy birthday on Facebook for the first time I think.
4. Opportunity
5. Good

I felt sleepy. These has been happening. I'm not sure if it's just that I wake up early. Of course, I will feel somehow sleepy but I then sleep. Really sleepy. The super-natural beings help in making me sleepy. I think too much and my head suddenly gets tired. I'm worried that this might happen at school. What I plan to do, insha'Allah, is I will bear patiently, and sleep if I can, and have faith in the Almighty Allah(subhanahu wa ta'ala[swt] or may he be glorified and exalted). We should never tell "We will do this tomorrow" without saying, "Insha'Allah" or "if Allah wills". I read that on Surah Al-Khaf or the Surah you recite every Friday. When I pray, I get to wake up. I prayed the Duhr prayer, but then I have a Qailulah or the siesta of a Muslim, and I still slept up until near 3:00, and I prayed for Azr. I thought I just want to relax. I'm not at school yet. I sometimes contort my face like I am in hardship because of the super-natural beings. They will say something, and I get to contort my face. I got a problem with this. My sister thought I was being disgusted. O Allah(swt), forgive me. When will this end? I've been praying. I pray everyday. I really wish they would just instantly get out of my life. I would never wish this to anyone. Still, they can be a blessing sometimes. Some people are suffering in silence, and maybe there are things they might have said that could have helped. I'm going to read for 15 minutes after this. It's a routine. I want to be successful. I will be successful with the help of Allah(swt). My success is only by Allah(swt). And as I've said, they got me closer to Allah(swt), as part of the blessing. I plan to fast tomorrow and after tomorrow because I should've fasted on Monday, but it was my birthday. Today, I was fasting until I forgot I was and so when mom handed me my medicines, I forgot to tell her I'm fasting, so I drank water to take the medicine in. I am thankful because we would see a Muslim person, as mom said, to handle my problems with the super-natural beings. I want to tell my mom that there are exorcists who are really those who take away evil spirits from people. There is this term in the spiritual realm known as Ruqyah which is derived either from Arabic رقى (ruqia) meaning "rise, ascent" or from رقية (ruqyahmeaning "spell, charm, incantation". It also means "enchanting, bewitching or of being armed against sorcery". Ruqayyah is the name of a daughter of the Islamic prophet Mohammad and wife of third Rashidun caliph Uthman.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento