Huwebes, Nobyembre 22, 2018

So what if you're To-Do list doesn't have all the boxes checked?

I changed my "To-Do" list to "Things I can do" to remove the stress and just to make it personal for me and different. If you have a To-Do list, then you may be wondering sometimes why you don't check all the boxes after the day has ended. Maybe sometimes you would leave a lot of boxes unchecked and maybe even sometimes you leave all unchecked. Me? I don't try to use boxes anymore. To save ink, I just put a check. I don't even try to put a dot or period. I noticed some pens would go out of ink fast. Mostly, those pens are borrowed from family. Alhamdulillah(Praise be to God). Some even changed the "To-Do" list to a "Not to do list". That could be effective. I think I've never tried it. Maybe I did. I don't remember. Maybe I can put a thing of that or two or more in my "Things I can do list" as well. When I open up the computer, after checking images of beautiful things, which is part of my routine, I go to it. Now, so what if you're list has unchecked boxes? That doesn't mean you're a bad person. You're just a human. Maybe that's why I changed my list to "Things I can do list" because if I name it a "To-do" list, I am pressuring myself to do it. With this, I can save it for days that I don't need to do anything and I don't follow a sched. If I can't think of anything to do and want to do something nice or productive, then I could get on the list. This is nice if you have some notebook, to write on the list and it's only for "Things you can do". Ideas for those.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento