Miyerkules, Nobyembre 14, 2018

Islam is peaceful

Alhamdulillah(Praise be to God). I am thankful for air, was outside in the morning, good news, love, care. Allah(may he be glorified and exalted), gave me bliss when I entered Islam once again. In my worship, I sing praises of good words to Allah, and I feel in bliss and in peace. I can sleep at night thinking that there is a Lord that can protect me when I finish reciting Ayat Al-Kursi at night(the Satan is away from me after reciting this at night).

Allahu laaa ilaaha illaa huwal haiyul qai-yoom; laa taakhuzuhoo sinatunw wa laa nawm; lahoo maa fissamaawaati wa maa fil ard; man zallazee yashfa'u indahooo illaa be iznih; ya'lamu maa baina aideehim wa maa khalfahum; wa laa yuheetoona beshai 'immin 'ilmihee illa be maa shaaaa; wasi'a kursiyyuhus samaa waati wal arda wa la ya'ooduho hifzuhumaa; wa huwal aliyyul 'azeem

"Allah! There is no god but He - the Living, The Self-subsisting, Eternal. No slumber can seize Him Nor Sleep. His are all things In the heavens and on earth. Who is there can intercede In His presence except As he permitteth? He knoweth What (appeareth to His creatures As) Before or After or Behind them. Nor shall they compass Aught of his knowledge Except as He willeth. His throne doth extend Over the heavens And on earth, and He feeleth No fatigue in guarding And preserving them, For He is the Most High. The Supreme (in glory)."

Alhamdulillah. Allah indeed is the greatest. Allahuakbar. I watched the story of Yusuf Estes, a texan(if I'm correct) Christian who became a Muslim. Forgive me O Lord for my errors. He said he felt like crying, as far as I could remember, upon hearing his Muslim friend recite a Muslim prayer, as far as I could remember. I was singing an adhan-like thing, if I'm correct, while outside the unit. "Allahuakbar, Allahuakbar, Allahukabar. Ashadu Alailahaillallah Wa Ashadu Ana Muhammad Rasulallah". It's good to have certain laws guiding you in such a world like this. The world(dunya) is the prison of the Muslim. Sometimes, it's hard to grasp these new knowledge into my gut, but I'm getting used to it. I am fasting today. Alhamdulillah. Just a little while more and I'm finished writing here. I have chicken with soup mixed on rice to have later. It's here with me. Allahuakbar. I still remember some duas I've been pronouncing every morning, and before even every afternoon and evening as well.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento