Martes, Disyembre 4, 2018

To Do List to Action List

In the name of God, I am thankful for halal(permissible) food, clothing, good health, sound mind, fruitful life, dates(the ones Muslims eat).

I found this Action List that I thought of pretty effective in eliminating stress. Instead of pressuring myself on a day to day basis on checking all on my list, I instead have a list of things I can choose to take action on, and so I don't get discouraged when I don't check the box. Before I check boxes, but now, I don't. I don't use boxes to save ink and space on the computer. I both have a list on my notebook for when I shut down the computer, and when I got an idea of what I can do next in the morning. On the computer, while I'm doing something there, I can use the list I have in that PC to write on it. I simply put a check or / to save ink or space on the notepad. Maybe that can save memory and energy for the computer. I know you may feel that your new "Action List" may feel like you need to do it, but what I am pointing out on this new way is to remove the stress from us wanting us to check the list as done on the day. I have come across something that said that you should turn your "To Do list" into a "Not to Do list" because you come to not check all the boxes. For me, my health is important and I don't want to pressure myself in checking all the boxes and it's alright for me not to even check all on the list for I am only human and I can change my mind any time of the day and also because of external reasons. Maybe one day, when it gets useful, I can check on the list again when I just want something to do.



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento