Martes, Nobyembre 20, 2018

I may have decided to be rich, but I like being poor, and I am thankful, and I adhere to it's lessons

I am thankful for poverty, contentment, being me, being okay, family. Yeah. I may decided to be rich and get money of P100,000,000(One hundred million Philippine pesos), but I still like the lifestyle of being poor. What I meant to say is that I will still recycle things. Reuse, reduce, recycle. I envision my home full of things recycled and so as the motto right there. I adhere to the lessons of being poor. Beside me here was fun to make. A simple tin can that I use to place my pen with a snippet inside it that I wrote saying, "I obey Allah". I took a pic on webcamtoy.com, but then I want to follow Islamic Law concerning pictures(you can read more here: https://islamqa.info/en/answers/365/ruling-on-photographs), even if it's pixelated, I'm still scared. Maybe those people are wrong. What if even pictures of people and animals(living) on computer isn't allowed either? I'm yet to go on this further. I may ask questions on a Masjid(mosque) or with Muslim friends or any knowledgeable Muslim. The journey continues. That is to make life easier. I saw a picture in an Islamic site where they didn't use a real life person(just shapes), to resemble a person doing salat(the obligatory prayers of a Muslim). Maybe they too think maybe that it also isn't allowed even on the computer but based on an article on Islam Q&A that I've read before(I'm not sure if the one above is it), told me that it's okay if it's on the computer, and some Facebook posts prohibit women from showing their faces(as far as I remember), and body without the hijab. As much as possible, even if it's hard sometimes, let us fear Allah(may he be glorified and exalted), and do not take sins lightly. Practice restraint and you will come soon to know how it's important in life despite what the western world is doing or saying or some other people, because we are tested in this dunya(world), and there are lots of dangerous things. Back on the topic. I don't care much if I acquire that money, as long as I do what's right. It's just one of my purpose, but worshiping Allah is my ultimate reason why I live. If I must do something unlawful for him or does not follow Islam, then I would not do it. Oh Allah, help me and the ummah(the whole community of Muslims bound together by ties of religion) struggling for your cause. I'm even thinking of not charging for anything when I'm selling my Inside Pen merchandise and just putting a sign saying, "You can pay any amount". I wanna be different. I want to remove the burden on people. I know what it feels like to be so poor. I still want to have transactions with Junk Shops. I want to buy or find an earphone that is big and better if it has a soft cushion on it's ear placement. I don't need the wire. I'll cut it, insha'Allah, if it has one. I just want to make an ear muff. I have these paranormal beings telling what's inside my mind. I didn't slept immediately at times before. Until later on. I hope you have learned something with me.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento