Linggo, Nobyembre 18, 2018

Panicked last last night, and slept the whole day yesterday, and back again

I am thankful to Allah(may he be glorified and exalted)'s mercy, I got back up again and moving, salat(prayer), blogging, hope. Yeah. It was devastating. There are these paranormal beings or super-natural beings, maybe ghosts or jinns telling what's inside my mind. I've learned a new technique to live with it. Anyway, I'm back pronouncing a definite purpose in life I've learned from a book called Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill. I recite it in the morning and before sleeping. I feel the energy of it. I feel I am going to be rich. Now, I've talked about being rich or poor in Islam and what are the consequences on the previous post. If you haven't read it, I suggest you do. I've decided to be a rich Muslim. I am so excited. Contemplation of what you're life to become helps. I read about it on The Science of getting Rich. There's also a visualizing part in Think and Grow Rich. About 30 minutes. When I was outside our unit in the morning, I've drawn 1000 Philippine Peso bills on some pages, small ones, so when I read it again, I will be motivated and pumped up to my journey. This writing is good. I wonder if I would be on Forbes. I plan to achieve 100,000,000 Philippine Pesos by November 5, 2028, approximately 10 years and less, and it's on my birthday. I've just put in the affirmations I recite from time to time on the wall. I used masking tape on the other affirmations, and on this one, I've just written it on a note also taped by scotch tape because it still has space, and then recited it as well as the other affirmations. I don't recite it when the light's out to save electricity. If you can, you can copy me with this method of mine. It feels good when you remember the affirmations on your day or even night. I also have a digital visual board on this computer; pictures of things I want to achieve in life or remember, and I see it every morning. Before, I would see it 3 times a day. In the morning, afty, and evening. Now, I just want to save time. I do remember it.

Some pictures are:






Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento