Biyernes, Nobyembre 16, 2018

I decided to become a rich Muslim

I am thankful for Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon hill, poverty, books, good knowledge, halal. I want to be a rich Muslim. This will help me a lot with my problem with the paranormal or super-natural beings telling what's inside my mind. There could come a time I need to use money to send them away. I don't want to hurt them. But if that's the case, if they are really evil, and it needs to be done, then whatever my Lord wills. Allahuakbar(Allah is the greatest). I will be rich, insha'Allah. The poor will enter Jannah ahead of the rich 40/500 years before the rich. But as I read and understand from this article here: https://questionsonislam.com/question/%E2%80%9C-poor-muslims-are-admitted-paradise-their-rich-half-day%E2%80%9D-tirmidhi-zuhd-37-will-you-explain, I can be rich and enter Jannah before the poor if I earn my living in a halal way and spend it in a halal way; use money for good, pay zakat, and if you can, offer Hajj. That's one of my goals, to pay Zakat and go to Hajj. I suggest you read the article for clarification. I remember that if you are an unbeliever and you are rich, your money will turn into a snake(in the akhira or next life), and say, "I am your wealth!", that's as far as I remember. May Allah(ta'ala or the glorified) forgive me for my errors. But I remember it that way. That would lessen the stress in me because I live with such paranormal activity happening constantly. Today should be the day I remind my parents about the person who will look at me concerning the ghosts, but I woke up good, and I feel good, and I don't want mom to worry, and I just let her send the person here by herself when she wants to. Alhamdulillah(Praise be to God), I'm alright. What if I'm written on Forbes? I will, insha'Allah, never forget to pray to Allah, my Lord, at least the 5 obligatory prayers, every day, and just complete the 5 pillars of Islam. The paranormal is sometimes fun to be around.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento