Miyerkules, Nobyembre 7, 2018

I slept good last night even with the supernatural beings

I am thankful for:

1. Allah's(swt) justice
2. I trust in Allah(swt)
3. Allah(swt) is trustworthy
4. Allah(swt) is a transcendent Patron
5. Allah(swt) is a transcendent helper

In the name of God(swt), the most beneficent, the most merciful. Even if I didn't sleep fast once I lay down to sleep. You know. You wake up somewhere at 5 in the morning, take a Qailulah or siesta for about 20-30 minutes at the afternoon(by the way, I've decided to make it 30 minutes always), and sleep at night after Isha. I didn't sleep right away. Is this normal? There are posts of some page on Facebook saying, "A day dreamer and a night thinker". I wonder why my fat brother goes to sleep fast or maybe he's playing it so he can have the sense of going to sleep(he snores) and he just looks like he's already asleep after a few minutes or even seconds of laying down or sometimes on his chair. He faces a computer every day. As much as I know. He's there below, and I'm here up. A double deck? He has no soft bed. He sleeps on the floor. I woke up somewhere near midnight and I prayed Tahajjud. I'm thinking of doing an additional Witr as I've searched a moment ago. Only 1 rakaat can do for Witr and 2 rakaats can suffice for Tahajjud. I did Salat Al-Ishraq and Allah(swt) said, as far as I can remember, that he will help you with your tasks of the day if you pray it and I'm still here awake and I didn't sleep again in the morning after Fajr like before. Ishraq can have 2 rakaats as I remember.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento