Sabado, Nobyembre 10, 2018

Saying subhanahu wa ta'ala once only in a paragraph full of swt

I'm thankful for love, kindness, big smile, good heart, poverty. Yeah... I've learned a new thing today. What if I say, "may he be glorified and exalted or subhanahu wa ta'ala a lot of times because there are swts on a single paragraph"? I just tested it, saying it only once on that kind of paragraph. Knowing the English translation of the Arabic words I'm not that familiar with helps greatly. While I pray, I get to think of the translation and it is better. Alhamdulillah or Praise be to God. The reason I say "or Praise be to God" is because I may have international audience, of course, in this website. There is a translator here on this website on the right side panel. I list 5 things I'm thankful for each time I write a post here. It may be more or less. I've been writing 5. It changed to that format above. Before it was a list with number 1 to 5 descending. I am practicing delayed gratification or waiting for something patiently before you get rewarded like for example, fasting. You eat and drink before 5 am, and don't eat and drink after 5 am, and wait patiently and worship Allah with your prayers in either the obligatory prayers or with voluntary prayers, and eating at sunset. I eat after Maghrib or the 6:00 pm prayer. I wonder how the prophets and Muslims back then know the time. I'm guessing they looked at the sky, and of course sought help from Allah and trusted him. They maybe had the hourglass. Is it 24 hours done if all the dust is gone from the upper portion? Hm...

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento