Martes, Nobyembre 6, 2018

Excited to walk again normally

I am thankful for:

1. Still have a chance to work normally again
2. Mercy of Allah(subhanahu wa ta'ala[swt] or glory to him, the exalted)
3. Poverty's good
4. Consistency
5. Patience

In the name of Allah(swt), yeah, I'm excited. It's like I'm in a prison. The world or dunya is the prisoner of a Muslim, and the paradise of a kafir. Still, you will need to achieve the paradise of this world to achieve the paradise in the hereafter. And that paradise is the bliss and joy you get from worshipping Allah(swt). I have achieved it. I will get better by Allah's will. Alhamdulillah. Lets be careful of making known to others our sins. You will not be excused on a certain day, as the prophet said, maybe on the day of resurrection, if you are one who is aware in sharing his/her sins to others. Are you doing it for boasting? If we keep silent about our sins, and just let God and the unseen know it, then we would decrease sin in the world. If we share it, others might replicate or copy it. I am fasting today. Maybe I would be on prosthetic legs because my feet is still broken and I can't control it anymore. I can't rotate it or move it good. It's just stagnant. Anyway, I am hopeful that things will get better. That I will walk normally again and my incontinence will be fixed. Don't say insha'Allah if you want your dua to be firm or resolute, as I learned from the Prophet Muhammad.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento