Linggo, Nobyembre 25, 2018

Suddenly felt panicky on Sunday

I am thankful for life, hope, movement, lucky than others, Allah(may he be glorified and exalted). Gave out two already, as far as I remember, my sites on cards I just cut off using scissors and written my site on them. On the topic. After, I guess, a whole week of being alright, I then felt panicky on Sunday. Last Sunday, not Sunday yesterday, I think. Or maybe it was yesterday. Still. I persevered. There are these ghosts telling what's inside my mind. We all have problems. I'm lucky because I have a home, my family(parents are still alive), Allah, a laptop, not someone who is in the hospital. Well, I've been there. But now I'm home. I miss my parents. I wonder how they're doing. I have one life to live. I'm 26 years old. I just downloaded music on sound cloud. I am downloading music legally. I want to learn Arabic. How to read it and write it. I should just let the paranormal say what they want to say whatever it is. I just need to pretend everything's alright like before. I mean. Just let it flow. Whatever happens. Do I need to pretend? Hm... Whatever. Just like everything's normal. And if it's not. Persevere. Have Sabr.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento