Lunes, Nobyembre 19, 2018

It's alright to be rich, and still adhering lessons from poverty

I am thankful for life, zest, ultimate glory of Allah(may he be glorified and exalted), simplicity, diskarte or strategy. I may not be still earning billions like Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, Trump and the others, but I am still alive and breathing and I can say there is a great chance and opportunity that I can still be rich. When I get rich, I am going to, insha'Allah, pay Zakat(our tax in Islam so we can give livelihood to the poor), offer Hajj, and build businesses that will help the world and the ummah. I am so dedicated to each enterprise I have in mind. I am building my life. Alhamdulillah(Praise be to God). He is my sustainer. He provides for me. I need to be obedient to him so he will help me with what I need in this life, and be what I want good things that will help me to worship Allah better each and every day. Allah is my only God. There is no other God for me but him. Isn't that a good thing to do? Look at these faces everywhere. Who else can do this except God? Then we must bow down to him as in now and do what's necessary to get close to him or we'll be losers and the worst thing is we could go to hell. "They realize not", said in the Quran, their actions, that they have been doing bad even if they think they have done good. Satan makes their deeds seem fair-seeming to them. I don't want that for me. Not for my family. It's good to have good relationships with family members. Even your relatives. That could help in your provision. Asking Allah's forgiveness by saying, "Astaghifrullah", can help you be provided by Allah. I like the humbleness and simplicity of being poor. I don't care what others say too much on how to be rich. I have natural instincts and I follow what I think is right or good. I accumulate good deeds, recorded, and they are my true richness, not really the physical money itself because you can have all the money in the world, but if you lack faith, and you lose God, then all of that would be in vain. I hope I can create another page when I use another computer. I've just made a reminder on my "Things I can do list". I'm removing the stress in my life that's why it's not a To-Do list. Maybe I'll change it back to the "To-Do" list if I find it ineffective. It's not only money that is saved. People get to be saved too. Ants store up bones of lizards in their hive or anything. It's amazing to be human and surrounded by other species. It's like a survival. But we came to a point where life has become much easier because of technology and advancements. Alhamdulillah(Praise be to God). A belief in God, doing good works, and the belief in the last day can make you be successful. Why belief in the last day is important? That makes us think we will not live forever, giving us hope that someday, all our grievances and hardships will come to pass, and the hope for Paradise, the ever-lasting success, shall come. Some people want to live so long. Sometimes, I get thoughts of that too. With paranormal beings telling what's inside my mind, I got so much into thinking into dying at the moment, but today is different. It's like, a miracle. I don't care so much anymore about it. It doesn't scare me like before. I am afraid of Allah. Not them. Or anything. I am just one of the ummah. I may be different, but I am one of them. Allahuakbar(Allah is the greatest). I am fasting today. I wonder who I can help with this blog. I hope everybody. I feel that I don't really care so much on being rich, as long as I do the right thing, I can let go of it. Think of Muhammad(peace and blessings be upon him), he lived an austere life away from riches yet he made it. Imagine a poor person praying sometimes 50 prayers a day, as I've read(may God forgive me for my errors), as that was the first order for us to pray by God, until changed, and still made it successfully to the real success, Paradise. He is full of faith and good, and good deeds are our true richness.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento