Sabado, Nobyembre 3, 2018

Be careful

Muslim reports from 'Abdullaah ibn 'Amr (ra) that the Messenger of Allah (saw) said "The poor of the Muhajireen will enter Paradise forty years ahead of the rich". (Mishkaat al-Masaabeeh, 2/663, no. 5235)

"The poor will enter Paradise five hundred years before the rich." (Tirmidhi, Zuhd 37)

Since I knew this, I've been stopping myself to affirm the definite purpose I read about on Think and Grow Rich. In our unit, condo, as I am limp as of the moment, I bathed with the lights off to save electricity. I also was thrifty with the way I used water. I know I should clean and purify myself good. I did so with the best of my ability while saving water.

I plan to give as charity whatever it is my wealth before I die:

I am thankful for:

1. Night is approaching.
2. Tomorrow, I will be checked by a Muslim for my problem with some super-natural beings, as mom said.
3. Paradise.
4. Lessons learned.
5. Good.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento