Martes, Disyembre 25, 2018

I felt cold or hot a while ago and I have a simple solution

Thankful for rest, recovery, blankets, ease, mercy. Alhamdulillah or praise be to God. I felt maybe cold or hot a while ago. What I did before about this which is effective to eliminate the illness is I sweated myself by lying down in bed covered in a blanket, and I just remember it was a thick one. A thick one will make you sweat because it will be hot inside. Thin ones can have little holes where air can get in. After sweating for a time inside the blanket, I felt I was back to normal. The feeling was not there anymore, as I can remember, after sweating for a time inside the blanket. This is what I did today too, just a while ago. I had a thin blanket, but I had another one the same. I used them both to cover me, and after a while, the cold feeling or hot one on my neck disappeared. There is sweat on it now. I still have the blankets on me while I type this. Alhamdulillah. May Allah be glorified and exalted. I am lucky to be born a Muslim. Yes, there are lots of trials along the way, and other people view you as someone dangerous to them, but your actions toward the people will come into effect. But the fact that if I'm born Muslim, I can pray anytime in the house and not be rejected by the people living there. Other converts get stopped by their family. There is a reason for everything, as they say. Allah is all-knower. Most kind. Have trust in him. Let us not kill ourselves, for if we do that, we will do that in hell forever, as long as Allah wills. It is also said something like, 'Do they think they will be in hell just for a number of days?' May Allah guide the unbelievers and have mercy on the believers. I love Allah. He is the best. Sleep is minor death. When you feel depressed, sleep. Sleep when you need it. Most of the time, you'll feel energized and fresh when you wake up and you sort of forget the bad thing that happened. We are all going to die our last death in this existence. Have Sabr: Patience or endurance. I read somewhere in a comment, and maybe this was said by a companion of the prophet, that we should get used to a tough life, for luxury doesn't last in this world.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento