Biyernes, Disyembre 28, 2018

My neck feels hot and some healing technique for pain

Thankful for cure, love, sanity, bliss, remembrance of Allah, may he be glorified and exalted. Alhamdulillah. I am pleased with Allah. I love my God. I love blogging here. I have 15 minutes as a schedule for writing here. Let us have sabr or patience. A beautiful patience. I hope I am helping you with the contents of this site. Allahuakbar or God is the greatest. I remember I was kind of insane yesterday. I hope not today. It is 1:27 on the clock on the computer now. I still have azr, maghrib, and isha to pray later on. I place my trust in Allah. I realize that if you put your trust in him, he wills good for you. I just slept after I cannot take it anymore yesterday. I was using the computer. My neck feels hot right now. I already used the cover of my bed and two blankets to cover me so I can sweat. It's what healed me before, when I had this. it's just for about 5 minutes. The other sleep a while ago was for about 30 minutes and I only, I remember, had the 2 blankets. Is this fever? Why am I hot in the neck? It should be cold, right? Right now, I have a blanket over me. There's this electric fan here, on a ceiling, that's on and I already asked if mom knows where the switch is for that and I remember she said no. The other one that she think knows where the switch is is asleep, she said. The other one, we are not sure if she knows. I think if she knows, she would have already helped. Just a little more and I'm done here. I read something, and I remember it as this, that if you have pain on yourself, you say, 'In the name of Allah', 3 times. After that place your hand on the part where there is pain and say, 'I seek refuge with Allah and his power from the evil that I find and that I fear', 7 times.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento