Martes, Oktubre 9, 2018

I'm understanding more about what to do with the supernatural beings

I'm thankful for:

1. I'm still alive
2. Better understanding of the super natural beings with me
3. Mufti Menk
4. Muslim friends
5. Ummah or the Muslim Community

Yeah... I understand them more... It seems I was so attached to them back then... There are problems that arised... They are saying something a little but irritating now. Just a little bit now and fading. Last night, I couldn't sleep fast. They tell what's inside my mind. Endlessly. Well, I guess that's while I'm still here in the dunya(world). Sometimes, even now, I feel scared and it's hard to breathe sometimes... I hope Allah helps me. O Allah, help me. Help us all. I don't care anymore really, whatever they say. Whatever they said, is already said... Whatever. I've written books, but I stopped continuing to market them or continue them because I've read some laws in Islam like you can't tell others about your sins or make it known to them. You will be called a Mujariheen. Someone who makes his sins known. I'm not sure if it the word can be used for females. I want to transfer to a Muslim society. Man... I don't want to be disowned by the Prophet. We live in a society where Christians are many. I've seen some Muslims here. The girls wear Muslim clothes and I remember they wear hijab. My mom and littlest sister only wears it when praying. My mom has a traumatic past with my father's family back in Mindanao, the society where Muslims are many than Christians. We live there before. We transferred here in Luzon. Good thing I prayed back then. So it became easy for me to pray now that I've really came back to Islam and I think I'm not leaving it anymore.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento