Sabado, Disyembre 22, 2018

I feel blessed

Thankful for blessings, cooperation, Islam, God, freedom. May Allah be glorified and exalted. Alhamdulillah or praise be to God. I love Islam. Islam has changed my life so good. I love following it's laws. I know it's for my good. We should conceal the faults of Muslims if you're a Muslim as I read. I want to create videos. Sometimes, people here in the house are asleep. I already created some videos before. I want to record some songs. I am being careful of what I send out externally from myself to the world as doing bad to others will hurt me as well. It is taught in Islam that if you save a human life, it is as if you have saved mankind. Hasten in good deeds, as commanded in the Quran.

It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Hasten to do good deeds before there come tribulations like pieces of a dark night, when a man will be a believer in the morning and a kaafir by evening, or he will be a believer in the evening and a kaafir by morning, selling his religious commitment for worldly gain.”

It is as if I am in a prison. It is said in Islam that the world is the prison of the Muslim, while for the kafir or unbeliever, it is paradise. I am really detained. I can only go out in the morning for about an hour and I must be near to the unit. We live in a condo. I must have sabr or patience. Sabr also means persistence, perseverance, and endurance. Let's have a beautiful patience, as they like to say. Allah is with the patient. If you remember Allah, he will remember you as well. We should be careful in this life. It's not too late while you're still here to repent. If I were you, I would take the initiative to know the truth, and that for me, is Allah is the only God. Islam is the only religion that God will accept. What else of a religion does a person bow down to God? Based on observation, Christians sit on a church while Muslims bow down and they are religious and are strict in following the orders of Allah. Some Christians may kneel, and bow down, but sometimes, they just do that when they want to or feel like it. I am more scared than Allah than these paranormal beings that tell what's inside my mind. I wonder if one day people will know my story. And they will be mesmerized, if Allah wills, by this strange phenomena and may believe in Allah. Look around you. I think it's enough proof that there is a God. And what about this paranormal beings telling what's inside my mind? Do you not ponder that God created this? Who else can?

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento