Huwebes, Disyembre 13, 2018

Praise be to God

Thankful for life, fairness, good, Allah's mercy, happiness. Alhamdulillah(Praise be to God). I sometimes think of a good idea on what to write here, but maybe I am sleeping that time and the light I have here is broken that I don't jot it down to remember. I have a 'Do' list. I'm still to fix it, inshAllah(if Allah wills it). Do you know Mufti Menk? After a while watching his videos, I wanted to become a Mufti because I was thinking of a way to become more Muslim. Now, I will try to be an imam first. As far as I remember, my dad and maybe mom too suggested that I be an imam when I was in a hospital called the East Avenue Medical Center(EAMC). I really want to go to heaven with my family. I completed my song, 'Bliss'. I'm thinking right now if I would share it like before, when it wasn't still finished. Hm... Maybe some other time. Just a little more, and I'm done here, inshAllah. I love my family. We all came from the same father, Adam. I remember writing back then on Environmental Science, on a test of it that I consider all of humanity as family.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento