Sabado, Disyembre 1, 2018

Life's fun

I am thankful for the fun life, the challenge of the paranormal and the ease Allah, may he be glorified and exalted, gives to me, calm, taking it easy, sabr(patience, perseverance, persistence, endurance). I got depressed again a few days ago. It's the paranormal saying what's inside my mind. It's alright. I'm back with a new zest. I am thankful as well that family is still here. My older sister passed away and I read somewhere, as far as I can remember, that if 100 people pray for her, she can be sent to heaven. Can you do that for her? May Allah have mercy on her soul and to my other relatives. I thought I couldn't stay put and be calm inside this dorm with the paranormal. I am allowed to go out now in the morning, when my mother is still here, preparing to work outside. For me, everything that we do to exert effort, even an immobile thing or person, is denoting 'work'. You are working. Everything is working. It is said by others that everything is in motion. Imagine atoms moving on an object. It is part of that object. And that object means it is working. It's potential can still exert effort to other things. I remember coming home from school, and suddenly, a thought came to my mind, "Everything you do is work". Maybe it was said cause I'm tired from going to school back to back. But what I really got from that message is what I said. Going to school is work for a child. Don't ever say that they are not working, and that what they are doing is easier. Are you sure? They do not know what you know that may help you in your current situation to make things easier for yourself. Teach your kids good, and be a good role model. Don't just say things to them. Show them by practicing what you are telling them to do, doing them. It will be easier that way.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento