Linggo, Disyembre 16, 2018

I feel smooth and easy

Thankful for smooth, ease, Mufti Menk, paradise, love. I try to be careful as I can with things. I love my things. I love them dearly. I take care of them. Sometimes, like I said, I may hit them hard unintentionally. Allah, may you be glorified and exalted, is the greatest. He is the best. Allahuakbar, or as I said, Allah is the greatest. I want to create an English Translation of prayer so English people who converted to Islam can know what they are uttering or for mute people, thinking about it. Maybe uttering it without sound as well. I have secrets. God is good. I am excited to go to jannah or paradise. I love blogger. It has helped me a great deal. I feel good. I love Allah. I want to help. I wonder what people are thinking when they go to this blog. I love the truth. I am being careful in talking. The paranormal who speak what's inside my mind made me realize the importance of words. They speak constantly what is in my mind.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento