Sabado, Disyembre 15, 2018

I am truly becoming good in making friends

Thankful for being alive, good health, car, fairness, simplicity. Other people consider a real friend someone who bullies. I don't believe you have to intentionally hurt your friend to be called a real friend. Maybe what they are telling is that that is being real. Being honest with your feelings. Some of these people don't practice restraint and they have no guidance from Allah, may he be glorified and exalted. They have their own rules but their friends have their own too. In Islam, we all follow one God and follow the laws he has made for us to live peacefully. Allahuakbar or God is the greatest. I find peace and rest in mentioning God's name. It is said that that really is true that we find rest and peace in his name. I want to go outside while mom is still here. I am so thankful to Allah for guiding me. Allah is with the patient. Let us stay patient so Allah will be with us. “None of you believes until he wishes for his brother what he wishes for himself.” (An-Nawawi’s Forty Hadith 13)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento