Sabado, Disyembre 8, 2018

Grateful

I am grateful for life, Allah(may he be glorified and exalted)'s mercy, thanks, love, care. Let us persevere. Life can be good if we are good. You can surrender to Allah from time to time. I surrender myself to him each time I pray to him. I say, "Allahuakbar" before praying and give up my hands to him. Myself. Let us abstain from sin. Allah is kind. Allah is merciful. The best of sinners are those who repent, and we are all sinners. Alhamdulillah(Praise be to God). I hope I am helping you. I hope we meet each other in Jannah(Paradise). Allah is the greatest or Allahuakbar. Some people say quitting can be healthy. That's why I shared to you that you can surrender to Allah. Being angry is evil. We must abstain from it. We must have good faith in Allah so he will guide us in this world which can deceive you by it's glitter. I got many visitors to my site. Alhamudlillah. That is good. What is even better is I help each one that passes by here. May Allah guide the ummah(the whole community of Muslims bound together by ties of religion). Allahuakbar. I love Allah. I love Muhammad and all the prophets and all the Muslims. I can love non-Muslims. Do you know that we should treat them always as potential Muslims? We shouldn't hurt them. We should only fight the lesser Jihad or battling them with the sword or gun if they attack us with those first. If it is only necessary. We should not be the first to initiate battle or else we will deviate from the straight path. Only when they are in war with us. Still, we can forgive when evil befalls us from others, and Allah will save your soul and be happy with you. If there is no other choice but to battle, be brave and seek the help of Allah to give you strength and never surrender battling the enemy. Allah commands us to spread peace. I love Islam. I love what I learn from poverty, and may Allah help us with that and make us believers still despite the fact that we are in that state because it is said that poverty brings unbelief. It feels good to do good. I love reciting Al-Khaf during Fridays. We are recommended to recite it. I learn each time I read it. I love my website. It has become more good since I embraced Islam and worshiped Allah. I am becoming more successful. I love Allah the best. Allah is the wisest of All. It's good to worship a God that is true. Look around you, isn't it enough that these faces everywhere make you think well that there is a God? And if there is a God, we should do what we can to make him love us.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento