Biyernes, Disyembre 7, 2018

Thankful for all the blessings

I'm thankful for blessings, sharing, simplicity, comprehension, family. Yeah. Praise be to God. I am progressing each day. I am succeeding. I am practicing not to be angry anymore. I want to be calm. I don't want to lash out in anger. The prophet Muhammad advised someone not to be angry when that person asked him again and again of an advice or something. The prophet Muhammad just replied the same thing, "Do not be angry". If you control your anger Allah will save you. Allah is so powerful. His mercy is much better than his anger. I want to help more in the family even if I'm limp. I want to help with what I can. I love God. I love Islam. I am writing a book called Islam within Reason and 1000 Ways to Survive. I have an idea on how it can be faster to create copies of it with the help of other people. I am being good with other people. I do good to them. I say I love you to them. I respect my self. My thoughts and emotions. I am abstaining from sin. Jannah(Paradise) is near. Alhamdulillah(Praise be to God). May I reach it with family, you, and everybody else. I wrote on a paper, "Rest in peace" with my name on it.



It is said that sleep is minor death in Islam. I've heard before knowing that, a long time ago, that when we are awake, we are alive, and when we are asleep, we are dead. Before sleeping, a Muslim can say for calm, "With your name o Allah, I die and I live", and when he wakes up, "All praises are for Allah, who has made us alive, after he made us die, and unto him, is the resurrection." This habit will make us aware of Allah, may he be glorified and exalted, and it is said that only in his name do hearts find peace. Some Muslims have already dug their graves and they stay there reading the Quran and maybe think of the life in the next world. I also learned that it is good to be at times near to death. I also read that we should think of death 20 times each day. That way we could prepare for the next life and be careful with our actions here. Knowing that our deeds are recorded makes things worthwhile. Take care of yourself. Don't destroy yourself. Don't kill yourself for the punishment is you will do that in hell over and over again. Breathe. Stay calm.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento