Lunes, Disyembre 10, 2018

I wonder when is my final death

Thankful for sleep, calm, relaxation, peace, happiness. Yeah. Sleep is minor death. I wonder when is my final death here in this world. Who knows? I may go outer space before I die. If that doesn't happen in this life, then on the next life. I can be on other planets. Alhamdulillah. Maybe there are specific galaxies as well in Paradise. I have a new way in taking care of the paranormal problem I have. There are paranormal beings saying what's inside my mind. It's a struggle. I'm learning to stay calm and relax while it's here. If you conceal the faults of a Muslim, Allah will conceal yours in this life and in the hereafter. I was thinking if I want to share about the paranormal speaking my mind. When I think of prayers, sometimes they recite it and it sounds like they are Muslims too. I am sad because I learned somewhere in the Chinese lands that Muslims are tortured and killed. May we help them in any way we can. It's like the time of the Nazis where they kill Jews. The light I have in my bunk in bed where I mostly stay the whole day nowadays got it's wires pulled out by me accidentally. The plug is now separate from the wire, if I'm correct. Maybe there are still wires inside the plug. I'm still to see. I'm limp as of the moment. I love my family. When I think of them sometimes, I don't want to kill myself. Killing yourself has punishment. You'll do it in hell over and over again. I read somewhere, but I'm not sure, that you can kill yourself if you are in a state of injustice. It's hard to find the site where I saw that. But to make sure, do good research on don't believe me fully. I may be wrong. I'm not sure, as I said. Maybe I just forgot and that entails killing the enemy. I'm not sure of that as well. I miss my parents. I miss my mother's voice. My father's too. I miss their love. I'm staying natural with the paranormal as much as I can. There are properties I am helping a person sell on my 2 previous posts. You can check them if you want. I think it the prices are negotiable. I'm sure of the other one as negotaible; the Moldex property. The vacant lot, not sure if it is. But I think that you can ask that to the person. Just tell me on Facebook. I have a link on the right-side panel of my FB on the 'Links'.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento