Biyernes, Disyembre 14, 2018

Panicked yesterday but I'm back

Thankful for recovery, lessons, books, simplicity, good. I learned a lesson. You can sleep a problem. Sleep is minor death. I felt fresh when I woke up. I little groggy from the memories of yesterday. But I feel alive and anew. I can't share all that happened. Anyway, I am grateful to the Lord for keeping me alive until now. Especially on all those times I panicked and had tragedies. I don't pray Ishraq prayer anymore. The voluntary prayer sometimes some Muslims pray after Fajr, where they wait up until sunrise, and some say 20 minutes after that, Ishraq is prayed. May Allah, may he be glorified and exalted, forgive my errors, mistakes, and sins in life and grant me Jannah with my family. I consider humanity as my family. Including animals. Just a little more and I'm done here. As I already said, I have a 15 minute schedule for this. These paranormal beings that tell what's inside my mind, I now consider a blessing. I have an affirmation saying that, and thanking Allah. I have a goal of 100,000,000 Philippine Pesos on Nov. 5, 2028, while having a goal of P1,000,000 on Nov. 5, 2020. But I'm thinking of making my Inside Pen biz(site on Links at the right side panel) have a sign saying, "Pay whatever you can". I'm still to know if this is right in Islam. I just feel sympathy with others, and if I will be rich or poor, I just let it go with Allah's will. Poor believers will enter Jannah first than the rich.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento