Lunes, Disyembre 10, 2018

Grateful again

Thankful for life, good, pleasure of Allah, charity, cats. Alhamdulillah or praise be to God. May the Lord be glorified and exalted. I feel wonderful. There is hardship, but as far as I know, Allah expiates our sins using those. May Allah forgive me for my errors. God is the wisest of all. Allahuakbar or God is the greatest. I try to always capitalize the G in God. It looks better and looks appropriate for a name that is most honorable. The paranormal is still here. Alhamdulillah. Alhamdilillah. I am so thankful to Allah because he has given me bliss despite the paranormal. Mom is here. She seems happy. I love her. It is said that Paradise is at the feet of the mother. Alhamdulillah. Thanks to the Lord. I feel good. I'm writing a book called 1000 Ways to Survive, and I'm thinking of continuing what I'm hesitating to write which is called 1000 Islamic Jokes. Ha ha. Only laugh low. Laughing excessively is bad.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento