Martes, Disyembre 18, 2018

It's a new day

Thankful for life, good, paradise, Allah(may he be glorified and exalted), fairness. Alhamdulillah or praise be to God. Yeah. It's a new day. I love praying to Allah. He is the best. We must take care of ourselves. Allah has given us life. He can take it away any time. Allah has made my life easier with the paranormal I have that says what's inside my mind. Alhamdulillah. God is most merciful. I hope no one else experiences what I'm experiencing like that with the paranormal I have. I am thankful for sleep. It is minor death, based on Islam, as far as I know. So whenever you want to kill yourself because of a problem, take your time to think well and just sleep. You can perform ablution any time and pray to Allah. I remember reading something that said that the prophet Muhammad prays when he is happy of something. Maybe you can do that as well when you are sad.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento