Miyerkules, Enero 2, 2019

I feel sick again but on a jacket now which is good

Thankful for good air, Allah's mercy, my financial plan, success, happiness. Alhamdulillah or praise be to God. Good thing right now I have a hoody and it's helping me feel calm and normal. My neck feels a little hot. I love writing. Later on, my last journal writing would be on the notebook, insha'Allah or if Allah wills. I am puking a while ago. I puked a big one. I remember first, it was just small. I love patience or Sabr. It is such an endearing trait and gives you a lot of benefit in life. Insha'Allah, I'll get well soon. I miss my parents. I wonder where they are right now? They are working, probably. I hope they rest. The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said, “Take a short nap, for Devils do not take naps” [Sahih Aljamie. Alalbani 1647]. I just napped for about 30 minutes a while ago. I do that in the afternoon. It's called Qailulah. Just a little more and I'm done here.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento