Miyerkules, Oktubre 31, 2018

We are going out

I am thankful for:

1. We are going out later
2. Good personality
3. Good looks
4. Good attitude
5. Goodness

Yes. We are going out later at 6:00 pm, my mom said. Will I still make it to Maghrib prayer? Hm... I hope so. I don't want to miss prayers. In case you miss them, you can perform it later, and maybe even combine it to shorten it in case you're already tired. Here is a thread I made about the topic on how to combine prayers: https://www.islamicboard.com/general/134351602-combine-prayers.html#post3002292. It was hard looking for answers on how to combine prayers on Google, that's why I asked on the forum.

10 minutes less. I hope I'm right. Does saying that mean I have 10 minutes minus some seconds of it? Hm... My head is stressed a little bit of the ghosts. O Allah, please help me. Insha'Allah. My head hurts a little, and I make this face like I'm disgusted or something because I feel pain in my head. I feel embarrassed too. I was thinking. Should I be embarrassed? I mean, I can be. It's not bad to be shy. I somehow read that it doesn't do harm. But I thought that if people all over the world and even those on spaceships outer space, or maybe even the whole universe, hears these super-natural beings, it's scope is reached everywhere, then what I can I do? Do they need to know what's inside the mind of a Muslim? Anyways, I am also happy. We have air-con here. They don't turn it off. It's open 24/7. Sometimes, they turn it off, but I noticed it will be turned on soon again. Allahuakbar. Do you know that saying subhanallah or subhnallah wa bihamdihi will plant you a tree in Jannah? My head doesn't hurt much now. I think that I vented it out here, so it got expressed and that helped. But let's not do the same with our anger. Anger, if swallowed, tastes like honey. Allah will also reward you if you don't get angry. Being angry for the sake of Allah, as said, is recommended and praiseworthy, such as when we see an evil action.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento