Martes, Oktubre 2, 2018

Great day

I can't sleep immediately last night. It happens sometimes. Why? I have these ghosts speaking what's inside my mind. I don't know exactly why it happened. Only Allah's knowledge encompasses it. Anyways... It's good to be back here. They never stop talking. Maybe as long as I live my life here in the dunya(world). The hereafter is the akhira. Sounds Japanese, right? Yeah... I sorta feel like a Japanese as well when I'm praying. To be honest, I don't know all or most of the words I speak while praying. I just recite them as I worship the Lord Allah. Sometimes, and every Sunday, I have this printed prayers on paper and they have some English translation. I read it so when I pray, I can understand better what I'm saying. Even if I don't understand it, I still feel it's holiness and I appreciate the words that I understand from the Syllables I pronounce or anything that comes to my mind. Syllables are like this: Catapult(CAT. TAP. PULT) It has 3 syllables.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento