Lunes, Oktubre 1, 2018

Thank you, my Lord Allah

I am simplifying my life. I am devoted to Islam. I think I want to decrease the time I write here. Maybe 5 minutes can do. Maybe 10. I'll see. I rather speak none at all if it wouldn't please Allah. If it isn't good. He says, you can only speak excessively if you mention his name in your speech. We must be careful with what comes out from our mouth. Such a precious asset. Such a precious and helpful thing. Anyways, I think the ones who do not have the ability to speak should be helped by us. We must help them. May God help them. All I need is God. All I need is Allah. Allah is the Arabic term of God. But if in your heart and soul and thoughts, you just believe in God, that could be enough. Let us do good deeds and believe in the last day while we believe in God, and he will forgive us our sins, even it has reached the sky, and grant us paradise. Just believe in the oneness of God. That is very important.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento