Miyerkules, Oktubre 24, 2018

Praise be to God

I am thankful to God for:

1. Electricity
2. Water
3. Business
4. Sound mind
5. Worship

I thank Allah for his majesty. He is suited indeed for worship. To him is due all praise. I don't know if I already said this, maybe I forgot, but I've unfriended friends on Facebook because I read that we can't be friends with non-Muslim people. As far as I can remember, you can be friends with them if you are afraid they will hurt you. I even deleted family members who are non-Muslim. My life is for Allah. About 12 minutes to go. There is a Paradise in this world, and those who do not enter it, will not enter the paradise in the hereafter, and it is said to me in the forums by a member that that paradise is the happiness and joy one gets in worshiping Allah. I think I have entered it. But it is also said that the dunya(world) is the prison of a Muslim, and the paradise of the kafir(disbeliever). I have a little bit of a runny rose. Alhamdulillah(Praise be to God) because I have a t-shirt here that I use to spit my phlegm on it. Alhamdulillah because we have a house. A lot of people don't have their own house and they live in harsh conditions outside. Some even eat their food from the garbage. Let us look at those below us, and not those above us, as taught in Islam.

“Look at those who are beneath you and do not look at those who are above you, for it is more suitable that you should not consider as less the blessing of Allah.” [Bukharee 6490, abridged & in Muslim (2963) in its completion.]

Just a little more and I'm done writing here. My youngest sister is asleep. His other older brother who is fat is awake. My head hurts sometimes because I think too much of the paranormal beings I am talking about that tell what's inside my mind. Right after I think of a word, they say it at the same time I thought of it. I keep calm and trust Allah. He said that whenever a calamity befalls you, you should say, "We belong to God and to him we shall return."

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento