Miyerkules, Oktubre 10, 2018

Hopeful of Jannah

I'm thankful for:

1. Electricity
2. Water
3. Love
4. Care
5. Support

At least I'm still trying. I'm hopeful of Jannah. I'm thinking of re-making my purpose or reading the purpose I made from what I learned from Think and Grow Rich. By the way, that's just one of my purposes if ever I will continue with it, for my sole purpose is to Jannah with my family. I'm scared of certain laws in Islam on how they punish the rich. It is said that the poor believers will enter Jannah first before the rich ones, and the rich ones will be detained for some 40 years/50 years/500 years before they enter Jannah. The question is where will they be detained? They are believers so I assume that if they be detained, that is a place where they are not severely punished because they are believers. Those who are disbelievers will have their wealth seen by them turned into a poisonous snake and bite them. It will say, "I am your wealth!" I think I just want to let Allah handle whatever is in my future. I hope Allah helps me with this problem of mine of whether I'll read my financial purpose. Hm... The rich people will be dipped for a few seconds in hell and they will be asked if they have ever had comfort in the world and they would forget it ad would say no. I plan to give away my wealth and belongings to my sons or daughters and wives and advise them to do the same before we die. I would also give to other people besides my family.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento