Sabado, Oktubre 20, 2018

God is good


I am thankful for:

1. My life
2. God's cure
3. No vices
4. Praying or salat
5. Hope

I am hopeful because of Allah. I so love him. He has given me hope despite me having this problem of paranormal beings or maybe ghosts that say what's inside my mind. If it wasn't for Allah and Islam, I don't know anymore. But God is true, and his promise as well. I hope I can achieve Jannah along with my family. Insha'Allah. I'm starting to like more my website, despite the fact that I can't create new pages. I will check after this if I can again. It's alright. My creative thinking is harnessed. I still feel good. Sometimes and even now, my head feels some pain. I have sore throat. There's an air con here open but it's alright. My 2 younger siblings are using it. Good thing the ceiling fan near me was turned off. I notified my mom. About 7 minutes to go. I have cold. Oh God, please help me and my love ones. Just a little more. I've also changed again the time for writing. I made it in morning, afternoon, and evening 15 minutes again. Before, it became 5-10-5.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento