Sabado, Oktubre 6, 2018

Every afternoon

I'm grateful for:

1. Good fate
2. Paradise destination
3. The benefits of restraint
4. Allah's counsel
5. Vegetable

I just made this writing 10 minutes then I have 15 minutes reading after this. It's good. I will still read for 15 minutes later on before 6:00 pm. Reading and writing session is 3 times each day. A lot of people believe that if you don't tease or bully your "so-called friends", you are not a real friend. I don't believe that. Why would you hurt your friend? You're not a real friend that way. We have different opinions and beliefs. I believe that if you are a true friend, you would do what you would do for your own brother in the family to that friend. I have this friend of mine who has a friend who called her and her child, "ugly", and when I saw her post saying that true friends are those that bully you, I commented and disagreed. I reminded her of that friend of hers who told her that she and her son is ugly. If my mom would ever receive a comment like that on Facebook, she won't accept it. Man, if it would be possible, she would retaliate and file that person a case. That could be slander for her or the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation. My mom had been protecting us since we were children through lengths that would be so different from other parents who wouldn't react so much when a thing like that happens or maybe wouldn't care or would talk it out to his/her child in a way that wouldn't create scenarios of them fighting back or talking to the other person. Some kids won't even tell their parents. May God help us all. I trust Allah the most. Health is wealth. We should as well devote time in relaxing, taking care of ourselves, keeping healthy, praying, exercising, etc. It's good if the parents can be patient and talk it out in a way that wouldn't create evil like anger.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento