Huwebes, Oktubre 18, 2018

Fasting today and hopeful of Siomai later

Yey. I feel like a kid. I am a kid. But my father wants me to grow up and be a man. Mother called me baby again. I'm wearing diapers.

I am thankful, my Lord Allah, of:

1. Fasting
2. Mom told us that there will be Siomai(chinese dumplings) later on
3. Contraction or decrease
4. Islamic laws
5. God's command

I am now a true slave of Allah. I am hopeful later on that we will eat Siomai or what Americans call "Siumai" or "Shumai". I feel good. Insha'Allah(if Allah wills), we will eat it. It's alright if we don't, because I already have lechon manok here or roasted chicken. Lechon for roast and manok for chicken. About some 3 minutes to go. May Allah forgive me if I'm not covering my ankle and legs. I only wear a diaper. It's because I don't want my mom to get too much tired in washing our clothes. The diaper sometimes is full and the liquid inside leaks outside and when I was still wearing shorts, it got soaked, and I need to change, this time faster than normal people changing shorts. It's good to fast because I don't get to change my diapers fast. When I do eat and drink, I used to change from morning and when afternoon comes, I change again. It can go 3 diapers a day. When fasting, I noticed that 1 diaper can be used for the whole day. I think I will be making this 15 minutes again, this writing. I think it's good that way. I have 15 minutes reading in the morning, afternoon and evening. Alhamdulillah(Praise be to God), it's almost over, this writing. To God be to Glory.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento