Lunes, Oktubre 15, 2018

In the name of Allah

I am thankful for:

1. Sound mind
2. Hope that I can overcome these paranormal thing happening to me
3. On Friday, my mom said that I will be checked my some person who will cast out the evil happening to me
4. God is good
5. Paradise

You cannot achieve Paradise in the hereafter, said in Islam, if you do not achieve it here. I can already feel some Paradise here. I have about 7 minutes to go. I have 10 minutes for this writing every afternoon. I hand-write in my journal in the morning and evening. It's great and good. I save electricity. I think 1 post a day on this is enough and alright. Hm... What else can I talk about? Allah is good. We are advised not to talk excessively, except when Allah's name is mentioned. Alhamdulillah(Praise be to God). I want to live poor and die poor, and be counted among the poor in the Day of Resurrection just like the Prophet Muhammad. The poor believers will be the first ones to enter Jannah. The rich believers are said to be detained for years, but when I questioned about this on Islamicboard.com, some said that the time there is fast or something. It's like a day only. Detained for 40 or 500 years. I'm not sure if it's 40. I tried to search on Google, and failed to see the result I wanted to see. Just a couple of seconds to go. I hope this blog helps people. I can't create websites on other platforms. It's either complicated or slow. May Allah guide the unbelievers and have mercy on the believers.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento