Biyernes, Oktubre 12, 2018

I slept past my Siesta or Qailulah

I slept up to somewhere near 3:00 pm, where I need to pray an obligatory prayer. Somewhere near that, I'm already awoke and I would, from time to time, check my watch to see if it's almost 3:00 o'clock and sleep again if it's still a bit farther. I don't know. Maybe I need to change position tomorrow when I sleep again in the afternoon. Maybe I would need to put my head the opposite of where I put it today, so I can be hit by the fan better. I am nearer to it.

I am thankful for:

1. Simplicity
2. Electric Fan
3. I'll be sleeping in a better position tomorrow on Qailulah
4. Food
5. Water

My usual sleep time on Qailulah is for about 20-30 minutes. My fat brother is talking to somebody, maybe on his cell. I think to our father. Hm... I've added new routine to my prayers. Every time I finish a prayer, I say Subhanallah, Alhamdulillah, and Allahuakbar 33 times each, then afterwards recite the Ayatul Kursi. It's kinda tiring but I'm just thinking of the reward I shall get. Reciting the Ayatul Kursi after every prayer makes death only the barrier between him and Paradise. I also said 100 times Astaghfirullah last night, if I'm correct. Just a little more and I'm done writing here. I only laugh low this time. I don't remember even reacting on Facebook laughing anymore.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento