Miyerkules, Oktubre 17, 2018

I like the platform of blogger

Let me start with saying, Bismillah, or in the name of Allah. I love using blogger. I remember doing my first blog posts here when I was still a freshman in College. After school, I would use my computer. I love doing good. I hope my words are comforting and healing to you. I hope they do good for you. Being too much comfortable isn't good either. There must be balance. There must be moderation. This writing on blogger every afternoon is 10 minutes, while the journal writing in the morning is 5 minutes, and in the evening. I rather write a little, than write words that are bad or evil. I really try to abstain from sin as much as I can. This being limp of mine happened, and I cannot tell why, because I think it was a sin that I destroyed myself, and I do not make known my sins, and now I am grateful that it still happened, because as I am mostly at home, and in front of a laptop, and I came back to Islam, and I am learning more about it and I thought it really good that it happened, because if it didn't, I could have been so lost. I was really lost. I read the Quran when I was still walking normally, and was a member of a helpful forum, IslamicBoard.com already, but the knowledge on the Quran that we have isn't sufficient. Alhamdulillah(Praise be to God). I have Islamic knowledge which I learned that isn't in the Quran that I've read from start to finish(may Allah forgive me if it wasn't totally), but that's what I aimed for and tried to do. I tried to read the Quran that we have that is translated in English. I remember our old Quran, which was thicker than this. I wonder if they didn't include everything on the translated one. The old Quran I am talking about also has an English translation, but it's thicker.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento