Martes, Oktubre 23, 2018

Very thankful to the Lord

I am thankful for:

1. My life
2. Still alive
3. Simplicity
4. Financial Education
5. Islam

I totally love Islam. I just read a book on financial education. It's great. Alhamdulillah. I will pray Azr in just a little, while, the 3 o'clock prayer of Muslims. Prayer makes me consistent and awake the whole day, except for times I didn't get enough sleep, I would sleep some more, but I try hard to wake up again as much as I can early. Morning work is blessed. I am studying Bo Sanchez's 5 Envelope System where you allocate or segregate or divide your funds or money in 5 ways like this will go to charity and this will go to emergency. I'll read it later on, insha'Allah, on my 15 minute reading before sunset. I read morning, evening, and on sunset or near that. I check the time of sunset on Google and sometimes it starts somewhere about 5:30 something. About 8 minutes to go before Azr. Oh God, thank you very much. Help me financially Ya Allah. Insha'Allah. If we conceal other's faults, that's a good thing. Allah will conceal your faults as well here and in the hereafter. Sabr is patience, endurance, perseverance and persistence. Such an endearing virtue. Whatever calamity befalls you, you should say, "We belong to God and to him we shall return". By believing in that, you acknowledge that their is a God who created you and you trust him and you will come back to him in a successful way of triumph. God is the greatest(Allahuakbar). I've unfriended my Christian friends on Facebook, even family members who are non-Muslim. O Allah, please lighten the burden on me. Alhamdulillah(Praise be to God).

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento