Martes, Setyembre 18, 2018

Still Alive

And grateful. Why would I be? If I look around me, I would really be indeed thankful for everything I have. If I compare myself to other less fortunate people like the ones living in the squatter's area, I would be thankful of my blessings and advantages. For example, this computer. This laptop. A lot of poor people would envy me using this and they have been longing to own one. Well, it's not really mine. It's my mother's. She just let me borrow it. We learned how to use a computer in an early age. We had our own computers. I think my older sister had one. Something in my brain was telling me maybe she didn't. But I sort of remember she had one as well. My older brother didn't had one from my parents as he already has his own family. But when we came to his house, he has his own computer too.

I'm still alive. I am grateful. In my simple breathing, I can change the entire course to greatness and positivity. I am really practicing Islam now. This being limp of mine which I hope is temporary, and ghosts that speak what's inside my mind, made me learn to be humble and more religious. At first, I was hesitant to come back to Islam and pray everyday, but now I want to.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento