Sabado, Setyembre 22, 2018

God is good eternally

I'm grateful for:

1. The title of this new blog post.
2. Smooth
3. Calm
4. Soothe
5. Happiness

What can I say? God is really good eternally. I'm being careful of my writing. I've read some new lessons in my Islamic journey. We must be humble with our good deeds. We should also prohibit narrating to others our sins or making it known to them. I've removed some posts I've written here back then. If you read the remaining posts, all are good, I hope. Insha'Allah(God-willing), we will reach Jannah. The fan's off here, and I have one at the back of this laptop "on". The one off is the one on the ceiling. Still, I feel a cold brush of air in my skin. Alhamdulillah(Praise be to God).

There is this verse in the Holy Quran(I hope I'm right. God forgive me if I'm wrong), that is a good news for non-Muslims:

“Surely those who believe, and those who are Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabians, whoever believes in Allah(or God) and the Last day and does good, they shall have their reward from their Lord, and there is no fear for them, nor shall they grieve.” (Qur’an 2:62)

I grew up mostly in a region here in the Philippine, Luzon, which has more Christians than Muslims. I have Christian friends and relatives here.

Alhamdulillah(Praise be to God).

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento